FIRST AID COURSE BRISBANEBOOK NOW
The premier first aid course Brisbane. Rebecca has been focusing on first aid training for individuals, sporting groups and businesses for the past 9 years. Rebecca is a Qualified First Aid Trainer and a Group Fitness Instructor.
North Brisbane First Aid Training also sells HeartSine AEDs. HeartSine AEDs are reliable, easy to use, simple to maintain, portable, durable and cost effective.
Contact Rebecca on 0407 377 347 or email at email@example.com
These are some of the great things people have been saying about our first aid course in Brisbane.
Doug, Windsor “The training I completed today was fantastic the trainer was great!”
Chris, Kallangur “Loved that I could do the online training in my own time”
Meredith, Murrumba Downs “The hands-on practical approach that Rebecca used in the training has made me feel confident to use my skills in many different situations”
Dave, Banyo “Interactive, enjoyable and easy to follow”
Jack, Brendale “Rebecca made the session fun and enjoyable whilst demonstrating the seriousness of responding to an emergency”
Kirsty, Caboolture “It was simple, relevant and not too long in duration”
What a first aid course in Brisbane should not be:
- A first aid course should not be boring
- A first aid course should not be built around a power point presentation
- A first aid course should not be cancelled because not enough people participate
What a first aid course in Brisbane should be:
- A first aid course should be entertaining and fun
- A first aid course should have a presenter that is vibrant and energetic
- A first aid course should still continue even if there is only one participant present
FIRST AID TRAINING
Nationally Recognised Courses
Provide First Aid $120
Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation $50
Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting $130